[LI] Req: ILUG-HOWTO

All:

It would be a good idea to put together some information on how to start an
Indian Linux User Group. To this effect would someone volunteer to write a
HOWTO on this subject, so that we can put it up on the web site?

Here's a rough outline:

The ILUG-HOWTO
- --------------

1. Introduction
2. What is an ILUG?
3. Benefits of an ILUG
4. Getting local facts together
5. Creating a "core group"
6. Holding the first meeting
7. Spreading the word
8. Documenting meetings.

etc.

I'd love to do this except that I am in the middle of shifting residence, so
please forgive me if I pass the buck.... ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137