[LI] Hunt for Sponsors

Dear all,

I have managed to convince Suse for some support for the Linux confrence
which we plan to organise here in New Delhi.  Atul where are you based must
talk about this.

Now comes the next major part of getting hold of moolah from the
corporates.. (anyone at PEPSI/COKE listening ??) I guess we must plan a good
event which takes the MS works apart !! and tries to catch them unaware,
this is a
small intitative we plan to make Linux big in India and this could be the
first step.

My office is available to discuss and plan this event out, so  I await any
tips on which all corporates we must address, and other things. I think I
also need to know how many LUG members are from New Delhi and around.

The confrence details etc. can be hosted on any website ( mine is available
too).

Hop on the details

Vishal K
Direct Phone: +91-11-6826382, Fax: +91-11-6826383
email: vkhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx