Re: [LI] RE: [Linux-India] IRC/IP Masq problem !

This is Rusty's simple IP Masquerading. It will allow all services on your
network. Inbound and OutBound.

ipchains -P forward DENY
ipchains -A forward -i ppp0 -j MASQ
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

If you interface is ethernet, then change the ppp0 to eth0.
REMEMBER, with this rule you will be able to access anything and everything.
You should consider tightening the ipchains rules, so you do not let someone
hack into your network.

Good luck and hope that helps.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxx
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/