Re: [LI] RE: [Linux-India] IRC/IP Masq problem !

Atul Chitnis wrote:

> That's strange. Our Linux gateway box happily caters to all that to the LAN
> users. In fact, I'd be dead in the water while on IRC to
> irc.linux.com/#linuxhelp if this wouldn't work (config file xfer,
> handholding, etc.).

Hi Atul,
	Man, this irc thingy is giving me a headache !!! Everyone else seems to
have it fine. Gautam had suggested using a irc proxy server like
tircproxy instead which takes care of of DCC support on masqueraded
networks.

	Is the firewall setup screwing it up ???

- -- Shanu