Re: [LI] What is a win modem???

Hello Parthesh,
	Usually only internal modems are win modems. They flaunt the "Designed
for Windows" (or something like that) logo proudly.

> How do I ckeck if my modem is a win modem

	If it does not work with linux (or in dos) u can be sure that it is a
win modem. Perhaps u can examine it physically and check for the usual
rockwell chipset.

Regards,
- --Shanu