[LI] Please be considerate!

In the past one hour I have seen bunches of posts where people quote the
entire message, while at the same time adding only a one or two lines.

Please have some consideration here. Such posts are

- - unreadable
- - bulky
- - irritating
- - inconsiderate
- - usually useless

The rule is - do NOT quote more than 2-3 lines from the original post while
replying.

Many of you have been told this before, and the posting guidelines at
http://www.linux-india.org/guidelines.shtml are very clear about what the
rules and regulations of this list are. If you cannot take the few seconds
to crop the quoted text down to the minimum required, I'd suggest that this
may be the wrong mailing list for you to be on.

Raj, do you think the traditional punishment (a 10 MB coredump file sent as
an attachment, thrice daily) would be suitable for offenders? ;-)

Atul