[LI] linux partition

Hi,

I have a 753 MB partition for Linux.  I also have a 750 dos partition which i
hardly use.  i'd like to reduce it to 500 MB and increase linux to around 1
GB. How do i acheive this?  i tried removing both the partitions using fdisk
(dos ver) and used disk druid to create the linux and dos partition.  but if i
try to make the linux native more than 753 MB, it refuses saying 'not enough
space'.

Thanks in advance,

Adityan