[Linux-India] Sis 6326 and Samtron

Hi Milan,
There was a posting I did about doing this config sometimes back -check the
archives for "Vishal Khanna", Sis6326 works fine - does anyone have thie
email I think a lot of people have not seen this one , keep in mind that you
need a SIS_xxx X server on your system. Also Samtron is happy, tell me the
model type and I can give you (=hopefuly if it is the same) the horz and
vert frequencies, I have configured SIS AGP and Samtron wth some tweaking
around, and btw I also got 1280xx resolution.

I can send you my XF86config file, to you to look around, also I did some
tweaking in the cards database as even though the Xserver supports the SIS
6326 chipset it was missing in the configuration I got (SUSE) when I ran the
xf86setup program. But after the manual entry into one of these files - cant
remember off hand which one  it worked fine

Let me know if it helps