[Linux-India] AGP card

Hi,

	I am planning to upgrade my computer and plan to use an AMD 400
Mhz with an Arsus(?) motherboard. Are there any problems with Linux? Also
is there any AGP card that will work well. Matrox seems to be very costly
and my assembler tells me Trident, Cirrus are not that good. Is he right?
	Also if I go in for a celeron, will the soundcard given with the
purchase( Creative PCI64) work?

Thanks
Gautam