Updated Linux India web site

All:

The Linux-India website (http://www.linux-india.org) has been updated a
little bit.

I know that we should have waited for August 15th with this announcement,
but there are some technical reasons why we had to jump the gun.

Everyone is requested to

a. proof read the site and look for problems

b. start contributing to the site

Please refer to the "Contacts" tab on the site for contact addresses if you
need to send/submit something.

If you click on the webtracker icon at the bottom of the home page, you'll
get to see stats about the site. Note that at this time, 85% of people visit
the site only once, never to return. With your active participation and
contributions, we should change that graph radically.

Recognising that the default resolution in India is *still* 640x480, the
site has been designed with that resolution in mind - a la CNN.COM. This
might offend some people, but please keep in mind that the people who
designed the stuff are *not* professional web designers.

Comments are solicited.