Re: ISDN Connectity >

Hi,

I think MTNL have supplied a old type NT1(ISDN) switch.  Do you have a
terminal adapter or ISDN modem?  If it is Terminal adapter connect MTNL
line to U interface of the NT1 switch.  The output from NT1 swich marked
ST3 to your terminal adapter.   If you want more details please include
whether it is ISDN modem or Terminal adapter and what brand etc.  Anyway
why don't you ask your ISDN modem or Terminal adapter supplier?

Anil.