Re: your mail[How to connect another HDD]

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Shanavas K wrote:

*>I connected another hard disk as primary slave.Bios detected the new one
*>.Later while i boot into LINUX i got the message
*>Kernel panic : No init found. Try passing init = option to kernel.
*>my Question is
*>	>How can i connect another hard disk as hdb, hdc, hdd after LINUX has been

your method correct. Once there is a Linux box running just connect one
more hdd as primary slave and reboot this should work, I do not know why
you are getting this error, may be you tampered with the lilo.conf, or ur
root partation is corrupt OR lost......

- -Chetan S