Followup on my Internet Gateway problem

This is a followup to my previous msg on my Internet Gateway problem. Well I
tried to telnet to my ISP i.e. del3.vsnl.net.in and I tried telnetting using
both the DNS address and the domain name i.e. del3.vsnl.net.in and I got the
same msg that VSNL has put up that shell access has been withdrawn but when I
try to browse using IE or netscape it can't locate any site e.g. ww.yahoo.com
etc. So its not that my 486(Windows) can't access the net through my Linux
machine. So what could be the problem?

JEff

   http://MailAndNews.com and http://MailAndNews.co.uk