Re: 54.jpg

Atul Chitnis proclaimed:
> "I just hope air traffic control doesn't use the same box."
>
>  http://www.linux.org.uk/FEATURE/Canada/A/54.jpg

I was in the Las Vegas airport in November last year when I saw the Blue
Screen of Death in one of those monitors.  I wanted to take a photo but my
lousy camera was not good enough to caputre the message.

Thaths
- --
"Don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I
      want to see you both fighting for your parent's love."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave