Re: Howto install slackware packages on RH

Soumyanath Chatterjee forced the electrons to say:
> I have recently shifted from slackware installation to RH5.2. Under
> slackware I had some programs which I find missing from RH distribution.
> (namely p2c, tetris etc.)

p2c (the pascal to C translator) is there on RH 6.0.

tetris comes with a package called BSD games. Search for it on the
net. There are many other games as well in this, which were included
with slackware, but RH ignored. Probably, tetris being the favourite
game of many hackers all over the world, Volkerding decided to add it
to his distribution. :-)

Binand

- --
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}%c";    | printing program.
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}        | Try it!!