Re: Copy-Paste in Linux

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Gerry Mascarenhas wrote:

> This may sound strange but I cannot copy from another program like WP8
> or k-edit ..etc   and Paste in Netscape or vice versa when I am using
> Linux.Is there something wrong with my installation , Is there a work
> around.

Are you trying to do Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V?
If yes, then your installation is OK. Select the area that you want to
copy using your mouse. Now go to any application where you want to paste
it and click the middle mouse (or both the buttons together in case you
are using 2 buttons mouse). It's done.

Also, you can use klipper (assuming you have installed kde) which keeps
history of copied lines.

Hope it helps.

Manas