RE: regarding lilo

dear pascal
           I have already installed lilo on windoze
partition since this is my active partition.
Is there any way in which i can uninstall lilo from
windoze partition and install it in linux partition.
Or should i have to install Linux again to make these
changes.
How to make Linux partition active instead of windoze
partition?

thanks for your prompt reply.

- --- LENGARD Pascal OCISI