Re: Clarification Please...

Wye Enterprises proclaimed:
> I have just installed RH 6 cam I uninstall this and revert to RH 5.2 ? what
> are the effects of doing so....??

There is no easy way to revert back to the previous version of the
distribution.  A newer version of the distribution contains newer versions
of many of the installed software.  It would probably be easier if you just
installed 5.2 from scratch.

What is the problem you are having?  Maybe all you need to do is downgrade
the software package that is giving you a problem.

Thaths
- --
"Don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I
      want to see you both fighting for your parent's love."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave