RE: fdisk problems

Hi Vinay,

	This is a bit tricky & risky way - but you can give it a try!!!
Instead of fidling around with the MBR directly, try to grab the freeware
'Ranish Partition' (I dont remember exact name..:))

Its Real Good - I would love to see such pice of work (with LINUX QUALITY)
from LINUX World.

This will allow you to have 31 primary partitions(31 OSes if you have) in
single HDD. It has lot of other features as well. A SW worth having in your
collection.

But the user interface & document needs to be understood carefully before
trying this out. And its quite dangerous to try this on HDD having lot of
important data, as i have messed up with my HDD more than 3 times using this
tool....finally i am back to godold lilo.

If you want to have this sw & couldnt find it on the net ...let me know.
As I dont have it in here(Off)...i have it at home, i can send it through
mail by monday.

Regards,
Avi.