Re: Help in gatewaying - more info about network

How about packaging VNC and an X server for Win 95,98 and NT ???

It is a pity that Star Office people are that inconsiderate.
BTW could we also have the source code of the various utilities (like pine,
lynx, strace ...)

Please consider this

Regards Ghins Mathai