Re: Help in gatewaying - more info about network

Manli Technology Co Ltd proclaimed:
> Please remove our record from your database as we don't want to receive that
> kinds of message.

1. You are in our "database" because someone subscribed your email address
to the mailing list that we run.  Subscribing email addresses is not an
easy process because the subscription should be authenticated.  And since
your subscription was authenticated I can only say that someone using your
account wanted this account to be subscribed.

2. We do not send out spam.  Nor do we subscribe arbitrary email addresses
to our email mailing list.

3. I have unsubscribed your email address assuming that that is what you
meant.

List Admin
- --
"Don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I
      want to see you both fighting for your parent's love."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave