Re: Dearest Linda

- --------------6217DFE562E8C05CDFF1B54D

Why is this mail here? What has this to do with Linux?

Rajesh

Gerry Mascarenhas wrote:

> Guess your Birthday went off with a bang.I suppose you were celebrating
> for 36 hrs.Did you have money to give your friends something. I just
> hope you did.received an e-mail from A.Philo and Marcella.Did you like
> our Card from India.You will meet Marcella and A.Philo in Boston.A.
> Philo said that they wanted to take you back to Ottawa for two days as
> they were driving from there.How are you faring,you seem to have
> adjusted well.Hope you continue t do so.We want to call you so which is
> the best time to call you.Phoned Mario and gave your message to his
> mother.Will end now,
> Love, Claudie and MOM

- --------------6217DFE562E8C05CDFF1B54D

begin:vcard
n:Pandey;Rajesh
tel;fax:+91 40 789 8442
tel;work:+91 40 784 5252
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:MVP Systems Limited.
adr:;;Plot No. 2, Sai Nagar, Picket;Secunderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 009;India
version:2.1
email;internet:rpandey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Regional Manager
fn:Rajesh Pandey