Samba and Printing from LINUX ->NT

Hi

I guess I posted this request quite some time back- but it never made it to
the list it seems, but nevertheless here goes again.

I have a mixed network of NT/UNIX/LINUX/95/98, I installed samba on the
Linux box and now the PC is visible on the Network neighbourhood, I read the
README for configuring samba (smb.conf) to enable users on the Linux box to
print there files on a printer connected to a Windows platform, apparently
it did not work :-( I tried using the correct settings for apsfilter(1) but
to fail, Has anyone out there managed to use samba to configure printing out
there ??, Any help tricks, tips would be appreciated.

Vishal K

email: vkhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"-  F E W  A R E  E Q U I P P E D   T O  D I V E  D E E P -"