RE: Help in gatewaying - more info about network

> Obviously it will be helpful, if the CD were to be made bootable.

Both the May 98 and March 99 CDs were bootable.

> Also it
> would help if one could provide the bootdisk alongwith the CD.

Nope, hardly possible. But instructions are provided on every CD on how to
create your own boot disk.

> leaving Staroffice alone, is WordPerfect coming with RH6.0?

Well, I don't think it makes much sense repeating a package on the CD (PCQ
had WP8 on the February 99 CD), especially if there have been no updates.

> How about including someother office suite?(you know best)

We are looking at it. Koffice is promising, but not yet in a completely
usable state.

> A few articles on running m4 and configuring sendmail or on fetchmail.

Configuring sendmail is now a cinch with linuxconf. Fetchmail does deserve a
bit of documentation in print, so that's a good idea.

Atul