[Administrative] linux-india's MTA changed to sendmail...

Hi,

I got sick of the exim Mail Transoport Agent (MTA) that I was using on
aunet.org.  I have replaced exim with sendmail as the MTA.  exim was
not smart enough to pick up partially delivered emails where it left off
when the MTA was restarted.  This was the reason why you were seeing some
duplicate messages in the mailing list.

Hopefully, this replacement should be seamless and should stop these minor
annoyances.

Back to your regularly scheduled programmin.

List Admin
PS: Raj, there was nothing wrong with the configuration of exim.  Exim is
    just that way.  As soon as VMMailer becomes stable I will check it out
    as an MTA for aunet.org.