Re: yamaha sound card...

Check www.opensound.com
I downloaded
  ftp://www.se.opensound.com/pub/oss/linux/osslinux392o-glibc-2210-UP.tar.gz
	for my system using yamaha 32 pci soundcard. (YMF724)
Regarding yamaha 16 isa card...
	I have installed linux 5.2 in 2 machine with this card. It was possible
to configure properly for 1 machine only.  Both machines have same
configuration and same make of components. Check bios... I remember that one
must select non pnp os and reserve irq, dma for this card.