Re: How to idle out a linux user.

linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> I want to know how to automatically idle-out a user. I want to know how to
> set the idle-time. I am not talking about /etc/porttime.

Are you talking about an auto log out feature?  Many of the popular shells
(bash, tcsh etc.) support it.  Read the man page for these shells.

Thaths
- --
"Don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I
      want to see you both fighting for your parent's love."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave