COMMERCIAL OFFER

Dear Linux Users,

		SUB: PRICE REDUCTION FOR LINUX OS.

We are pleased to announce the fresh reduced prices as follows.

01	Caldera Open Linux 2.2		Rs. 2350/-
	( With Penguin Power T-shirt worth Rs. 95/-.)

02	Mandrake Linux 6.0			Rs. 1650/-
	( With Penguin Power T-shirt worth Rs. 95/-.)

Terms :-

Payment 	: 100% in advance by DD in the name of G.T.Enterprises
Delivery 	: Ex-Stock
Shipping charges Rs. 75 per Kg
OFFER VALID TILL 30 AUGUST 1999 OR STOCK BEING UNSOLD.

Hurry up	Hurry up	Hurry up

Send in your orders soon.

Thanking you

Your Sincierly
for G.T. Enterprises

U.M. Taranath

       We are pleased to announce the First exclusive
  	    " Linux Learning Center " at Bangalore, India.
        For more details please contact Mr. Ramesh
 Email : linux@xxxxxxxx Ph : 6528538, Telefax : 6528538
	:	From - G.T.Enterprises Team			:
	:  Your Source for Linux & Technical CD-ROMs	:
	:	   Mail to gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx			:
	:	     URL : www.gtcdrom.com			:
	:	     Phone : 91-80-6606093			:
	:	      Fax : 91-80-6671407			:

G.T.ENTERPRISES		VOICE +91-80-6606093
BANGALORE 		FAX	     6671407
INDIA			URL http://www.gtcdrom.com                                  e-mail
gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx

YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL DISTRIBUTION OF LINUX AND TECHNICAL CD-ROMS