Re: Problem with MI/X server & Java

Hi Rajesh !
you can getseveral x-servers which works fine with Windows ,WIN NT or LINUX
operating systems

hereunder I am just sending the mail I've got, you can use sevral x-servers
I will mail you later if you want shareware softwares !

- ------------------------------------
           StarNet Micro X-Win32 version 4.0.1

If you are viewing this file over a shared (network)
drive, run X32NET.EXE.  This will set up the necessary
links on your workstation.  Then run X-Win32 from the
Start menu.

If you have used X-Win32 version 3.4 or earlier, run
the program "Copy Sessions" from the Start menu.  This
will copy the sessions you have set up in version 3.4
from the XWIN32.INI file to the Registry, where they
will be accessed by version 4.0.

X-Win32 version 4.0 will not run under Win32s.  This means
that version 4.0 requires Windows 95, Windows 98, or
Windows NT.  It will not run on Windows 3.1 or
Windows for Workgroups 3.11.

The following new features have been added to version 4.0:

 - Faster operation.
 - LBX support
 - An option to automatically switch to Single or Multiple
    window mode when certain sessions are run.
 - An option to automatically close X-Win32 when the last X client exits.
 - The ability to put the X-Win32 icon in the system tray.
 - Improved keyboard and color editors.

If you have questions, please address e-mail to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx