Re: related to multiple ethernet interfaces and samba

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Sanjay Shukla wrote:

*>
*>We've got two ethernet cards on a single machine say havin ips
*>10.1.1.1
*>and 10.1.2.1
*>Now the samba server runs on 10.1.1.1
*>I want to be able to run samba on both 10.1.1.1 and 10.1.2.1
*>or any one of them as reqd.

One of them as required is simple, just fire swat, and set the interface
as required. This will run samba.  But seting up samba on both interface
would be diff (atleast for me) And seting up wins server is again simple
with swat. swat is good and look at the doc.
- -Chetan S