Re: Reconfiguring Ethernet Card

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Jeffrey Yep wrote:

*>Hi,
*>
*>I want to reconfigure my Ethernet card after having installed Linux. How would
*>I do it? I want to change the driver my present ethernet card is using. It is
*>a VIA technologies VT 82C926 Amazone and the driver is the Net-2-PCI and
*>according to Sunil if I change my driver to Ne then my eth0 prob will be

If ur ethernet driver is modular, the you need to edit /etc/comf.modules
to put appropriate module name in that file.
Or fire up control pannel and run kernel module config and change the
parameters
- -Chetan S

*>solved. So can anybody help and what did he mean change the driver to Ne?
*>
*>Jeff
*>
*>
*>For more information on Linux in India visit http://www.linux-india.org/
*>The Linux India mailing list does not accept postings in HTML format.
*>

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw