Re: Problem with MI/X server & Java

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Rajesh Pandey wrote:

*>Hi!,
*>
*>I get the following error when I execute the the Java application from
*>the MI/X server over Win95.
*>
*>Unable to load the Metallic look & feel.
*>
*>My application uses JDK 1.2 on Linux & works perfectly on the Linux.
*>
*>How do I solve this problem with the MI/X server.

Need to upgrade ur X emulator that supports metal Look & Feel, bacically
MIX is very light weigth, with very lots of features missing
- -Chetan S

*>
*>Thanks in advance.
*>
*>Best Regards,
*>Rajesh
*>
*>
*>

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw