Re: linux safe from viruses?

And of course since many people (including me) make their VFAT Winduhs
partitions user-mountable in Linux, it is theoretically possible for s
Linux virus to attack a user, mount the Winduhs partition and destroy
the data on it.

Come to think of it, that won't be such a bad idea!  Anyone wanna help
me in writing one?

- -- Raju