Re: wine

Though, I couldn't run wine as a root, getting error message
    : wine: command not found,

I got following  error : while running wine as a user

Warning: The Temporary Directory (as specified in your configuration
file) is NOT writeable.
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration
file.
This is either /usr/local/etc/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc
  or it is determined by the -config option or from
  the WINE_INI environment variable.
Wine has used /usr/local/etc/wine.conf as configuration file.

In the wine.conf file there is folowing entry:

[wine]
Windows=c:\windows
System=c:\windows\system
Temp=d:
Path=/mnt/d
SymbolTableFile=./wine.sym

I am using d drive which is FS of fat16. Should I give unix path or
window path? Can anybody help me.

- --
Pawan Dev
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?