Re: wine

>I got following  error : while running wine as a user

>Warning: The Temporary Directory (as specified in your configuration
>file) is NOT writeable.
>Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration

>file.
>This is either /usr/local/etc/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc
  >or it is determined by the -config option or from
  the WINE_INI environment variable.
>Wine has used /usr/local/etc/wine.conf as configuration file.

>In my wine.conf file there is folowing entry:

[wine]
Windows=c:\windows
System=c:\windows\system
Temp=d:
Path=/mnt/d
SymbolTableFile=./wine.sym

I am using d drive which is FS of fat16. Should I give unix path or
window path? Can anybody help me.

Though I can assess windows partition, I can only write to fat16 file
system. I get error while trying to write in fat32 file system.
I foung following enty in fsconfig file.
I see partition type of Dos (06) in fat16, while I see (0b) in fat 32
partition. Can anybody suggest me how can I write in fat32 partition.

- --
Pawan Dev
email : pdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eschew obfuscation.