Re: Postgresql

 Try doing an  initdb as user postgres first
  this has to be done to create the template database
you  may have to follow couple of other steps too .. so better have
look at the docs
"Lakshmipathy T.S" wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Has anyone made in roads into RH6.0 with postgresql I am unable to start
> the postmaster ( i am starting it from root login)
>
> Whats the issue ...
>
> pl help.
>
> Laksh

> thoroughly ignored and derisively sniggered at in private.

- --

Sanjay Shukla, Java Developer
Quantum Link Communications Pvt. Ltd.,Mumbai,India. Pin 400034
email-id   : shukla97@xxxxxxxxxxx
           : sanjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page  : http://members.tripod.com/sanjay_shukla

Eat , Drink and Remarry ;-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuantumLink Communications, Bombay, India