KFM browsing difficulty

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to save a file on local hard disk while browsing using KFM . I
could not get any option to save the file (SAVE AS )in KFM nor could I download
any file since when I click any link to download the file the KFM browser opens
the file in a window showing some garbage characters.(This happens for mod /
exe files). Since Netscape is a memory hungry application and KFM is good I
wanted to use it for browsing.

Waiting for response and thanks in advance.

Bye
Shriram alias Rajesh Fowkar

The Linux Fool is not a fool. He's just someone who is crazy about
Linux...