[Administrative] Old Posts Don't Die They Merely Reappear...

"Chakrabarti, Suvendra (CTS)" proclaimed:
> Something wrong with the mailing server ? I got 159 mails today, mostly from
> Linux India Group, some old mails and half of
> them had two copies each. Are we trying to generate traffic ? ;-)

I had to hard reboot aunet.org because the machine froze up for some
reason.  This caused my Mail Transport Agent (MTA) to restart.  My MTA
(which happens to be exim) does not seem to be intelligent enough to figure
out partially delivered posts.  So any posts that were partially delivered
to some people in the LI mailing list were redelivered to everyone in the
list.

That is the reason for the reappearance of the old posts.  Please bear with
me as this problem will peter out in a day or so.

Thaths
- --
   "If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                merchandise!" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave