Re: Telnet

Arun

are you using DNS(disable LMHOSTS) on the PCs ?? , please check I had a
similiar problem, and the DNS was the fault !, also there was another fault
on the 3COM cards which had to be upgraded ( by DELL on the OPTIPLEX GXA)
(bios only)

try to do nslookup from your PC ( I do not know whether 95/98 comes with
it - but worth a try)

Vishal