Re: slow downloads in netscape

Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> My Modem is G.V.C. 33.6. I have kept my modem speed at 33.6 and it shows that
> speed when I get connected to the internet. My email receipt and sending part
> is very fast. But at the same connection speed my browsing is very slow in
> netscape. I have disabled the pictures too.

I am also facing the same problem. I am using Netscape 4.08 provided by may pcq
cd with RH linux. Though, there is no problem in receiving emails, but while
browsing the web, I find it is slow in compared with using netscape from windows.

Even, I couldn't view java applets from linux.

- --
Pawan Dev
Useless Invention: Inflatable PC -- The Ultimate Laptop!