Re: Fw: [linuxdemo-announce] Hello All!

Soumyanath Chatterjee wrote:

> September 12-18 is going to be celebrated as Linux Demo Week - to create
> awareness on Linux as the O/S of choice.
>
> What are our plans in India ?

I do not know whether this is relevant to this list but as some else has
asked the question, I will answer.
In Nagpur we have Internet User group of around 200 people. My self,
tarique and swati has decided to give a demo of linux to this group next
month. If sufficient interest is created ( I am sure it will be )
another demo for installation of linux is planned.
Personally I feel if some one want to know beyond http port 80, linux is
the only choice, and this will be explained to this group.

- --
Best Wishes.
- -mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/default.html