Netscape probs

Hello all:
    I am on of the lucky ones who could install RH 6.0 without any problems
on my standalone P200MMX/64MB/2.1GB
The problem is I can't browse using Netscape though i can send n recv mails.
Whenever i click on a link, an error message says "could not connect to ..."
Same while trying to use a proxy. I downloaded the mail archives n found a
ail which says "cut and paste the results of /sbin/ifconfig n
/bin/netstat -r.

Since i am fairly new to linux, kindly send a detailed solution to the
problem.

TIA

Kunal