Re: Courseware for Linux

Raj Mathur wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know any sites on the Web offering free courses in Linux?
> The more in-depth the better.  I'm primarily interested in ripping off
> the courseware :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju

                   i have already posted this before god nows it haven't
reached i am  posting it again

hi guys,
                 talking about training standards caldera has a linux for
business which hs already stared in hyderabad , if you guys are intrested
you can walk into any of the slyvan prometric centres and write the exams ,
why
reinvent the wheel , its just a matter of time some body will offer red hat

,debian, suse.. what ever the distro but Linux is gonna be the winner.

oh ... i forgot to tell you about the site
http://www.linuxcertification.com
where you can register and get certified :)

s.goswami
http://www.sholay.com
http://www.sansad.com
http://www.softmerchants.com

ps :anyone intrested in starting something similar in hyderabad i will be
intrested .