Re: Kmail problem.

> I finally got online with kppp. I even configured (correctly I think) the
> mail client.

you mean kmail?

> The problem is, when I try to check for new mail, I get the following error:
>
> Account: spavri
> In OPEN:
> Unknown  error: 4294967295

> What does this mean ?

I am not very sure what this means. But could you tell me what your
configuration parameters are? As in, what did you enter in the fields for
configuring kppp?

eg: what are your port and outgoing and incoming mail severs and server
types (as in pop3 or smtp?)

One of my friends had gone through this before. I could fix it then. :)
So maybe, I could help.