Re: how to install Wordperfect

Thanks again for the answers. Now I know lot more than before.

> >But what I don't like is the interface, I mean the cursors, pointers and
> other
> >things don't looks like of standard KDE environment. Isn't there any way to
> >make them same as standard KDE program looks like?

Even netscape runs in the environment, which don't looks like KDE at all. I
want to make shortcut to netscape in desktop or in startmenu, but even don't
know where
netscape has been installed.

> >And is it possible to use true type fonts of windows in Linux ?
> >http://www.redhat.com/knowledgebase/newfontsystem/

> If you are using RHL 5.2 or older, I think the solution is to add a line to
> your XF86Config file. I haven't done that yet.

Yes, I am still using Red hat 5.2., as I haven't got CHIP CD yet. So it would
be long before I would have Red Hat 6.  I went to the Red hat site. It gave the

information about using ttf only in Red hat 6. So, if possible Can I get hints
on how to configure XF86Config file to use ttf in linux applications.

- --
Pawan Dev
email : pdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the easy problems have been solved.