Re: linux on sis

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for the link.  My friend downloaded it but it is on his other
pc which has only MS windows.  So he will have to copy it on to a floppy.
But will linux recognise it? I don't know bcos i've never tried using one.
btw, what is the mount command for mounting the floppy (shell command).
Also,  as soon as i run the configuration,  i get the xwindows login screen.
  How do i go back to the good old shell screen where i can configure the
card?

Thanks in advance,

Adityan