Re: mozilla with proxy

Amit.Kucheria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> Is Mozilla 5.0 fully functional yet ?

No.  If it were, it would have been released by now. :-)

It is rapidly reaching "dogfood quality".  Dogfood quality, for the
unitiated, is that point in a software's development cycle when developers
could use the software for their day-to-day needs with some crashes.  It
derives from the phrase "we eat our own dogfood to ensure quality".

Thaths
- --
        "I wore my extra loose pants for nothing. Nothing!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave