RE: Kernel HOWTO

can't see your question in this.
i 'm quite happy tou are moving, too bad you won't have any internet
connection.

try to use "wget" to get copies of some of the sites dealing with what
you need.
so as usual, "man wget"

by the way, you'd better move with a burned CDR than with 20 floppies...
this way you will be able to get the pictures too.

pascal