Re: Multiple E-Mail Account...

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, ChenthilWhelan wrote:

=>Can anyone suggest me an x-based pop3 e-mail client (RedHat 6.0 )which will
=>download from multiple e-mail accounts. I have 3 e-mail
=>accounts for various purpose (jokes, journals & regular). kmail and netscape
=>mail permits me to have only one account at a time.
=>

u *can* use kmail for multiple accounts. open kmail and select
file>settings>network. in the 'incoming mail' part, use 'add' to add new
accounts.

- -amit

"Earth is a great, big funhouse without the fun."
		-- Jeff Berner