Re: 2 nd CHIP CD

Thanks worked like a charm previously i had used gunzip and then tar
should have known better
but the best part is i still cannot get my games to work eg. the ones
without the .rpm extention
like lincity..here i get a scrambled coluured screen and not smooth picture
...cannot tell what is what
freeciv says no player is logged on even after i had created 4 players
CAN YOU HELP ???????